If your desired cabin category is currently sold out, or if you’re already booked but are seeking to switch to a currently-unavailable cabin category, all hope is not lost! A number of cabins usually free up due to cancellations and/or Royal Caribbean letting us add more cabins to our allotment.
In either above case, you can sign up on the JoCo Cruise wait list. When signing up on the wait list, just indicate which cabin type(s) you are interested in, and you’ll be notified if a cabin of your desired type comes available.
Please note that first priority will be given to passengers who are already booked on JCC2016; after that, cabins will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Also, note that even if more inventory is added, it may not be at our currently published prices.
Here’s a complete breakdown of per-person pricing for all single- and double-occupancy cabins (and where applicable, triple- and quad-occupancy) for JoCo Cruise 2016:
With JoCo Cruise’s all-in pricing, all stateroom costs (cruise fare, taxes/fees, and gratuities) and access to all exclusive JoCo Cruise entertainment events are included in our quoted prices. IMPORTANT: you MUST book through jococruise.com to participate in the exclusive JoCo Cruise entertainment and events. No exceptions.
- Early Booking Discount: Book by June 12, 2015 to receive a $75 per berth discount off the full retail price. Your discount will be applied automatically to your total balance owed. NOTE: this discount only applies to berths booked by June 12, 2015. If, for example, you’ve made a single-person-occupancy booking, and then after June 12th add three more passengers, those three passengers will NOT receive the Early Booking discount. However, if you’ve booked a quad occupancy cabin (and made the deposit for four passengers) but so far only have your own passenger information entered, and then later confirm and add information for the other three passengers, then those passengers WOULD receive the Early Booking discount.
- Returning Monkey Discount: Anyone who has sailed on any previous JoCo Cruise will receive a $35 per berth discount off the full retail price, per berth. This applies to all passengers in the Returning Monkey’s room, even if not all of them are Returning Monkeys. Neat!
- Child/Infant Discount: Children under the age of 3 as of the date of sailing (February 21, 2016) will receive a $250 per-child discount, which will be applied towards the total balance owed. This discount is automatically applied during the booking process.
Single Occupancy Pricing
Royal Caribbean applies a surcharge to single occupancy staterooms (i.e. those with only one person staying in the cabin), which is reflected in the Pricing Table above.
Note that the Family Suite (FS) category above requires a minimum of 5 passengers to book.
All cabin categories and prices listed above are subject to availability. (i.e., the fact that they are listed above does not necessarily indicate that a given cabin is definitely available; the actual booking process will accurately reflect current cabin availability.)
INCLUDED in the JCC2016 all-in-one Cruise Price
The following are included in the Cruise Prices listed in the Pricing Table:
- Your cruise fare
- All taxes/fees
- Gratuities (for stateroom steward, head waiter, waiter and assistant waiter)
- Access to all of the exclusive JoCo Cruise entertainment and events<
- All your on-board meals (excluding optional meals in the ship’s “specialty” restaurants)
- 24-hour room service
- Tea, coffee, iced tea, and lemonade
- Use of the gym
- Most on-board (non-JoCo Cruise) entertainment
- The wind at your back, the sky overhead, the sea spray in your face
NOT INCLUDED in the Cruise Price
The following are not included in the Cruise Prices listed in the Pricing Table:
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and bottled juices
- Use of the spa
- Casino action
- Royal Caribbean shore excursions
- Ship to shore telephone, internet access
- Some “specialty” dining venues
- Some on-board activities (including the video arcade, rock climbing wall, etc.)
- Any expenses of a personal nature (purchases made in shipboard stores or auctions; laundry; travel to/from the airport; pre- and/or post-cruise hotel; shuttle to/from airport; extra gratuities for particularly excellent service; etc.)
- Medical services
NOTE: Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.
- Time of booking (before June 12, 2015): $250 per person
- June 12, 2015: an additional $250 per person
- November 5, 2015: an additional $350 per person
- December 1, 2015: Any remaining balance in full
Because JCC2016’s contract with Royal Caribbean allows no exceptions in its cancellation policy, no exceptions will be made to JCC2016’s cancellation policy under any circumstances (including but not limited to: personal financial issues, adverse weather, or being denied boarding by Royal Caribbean for any reason). JoCo Cruise recommends purchasing trip insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances that could impact your ability to sail on JCC2016 (i.e. a snowstorm, appendicitis, etc.).