JoCo Cruise 2017 Pricing Table
(before any applicable discounts)
(Pricing Per Person)
|PS (Pinnacle Suite)||$12,362||$6,500||$4,679||$3,769|
|SA (Neptune Suite)||$7,862||$4,250||$3,179||$2,644||Book Now!|
|SB (Neptune Suite)||$7,362||$4,000||$3,013||$2,519|
|SC (Neptune Suite)||$6,962||$3,800||$2,879||$2,419|
|SS (Signature Suite)||$5,962||$3,300||$2,546||n/a||Book Now!|
|SY (Signature Suite)||$5,762||$3,200||$2,479||n/a||Book Now!|
|SZ (Signature Suite)||$5,562||$3,100||$2,413||n/a|
|VA (Verandah Stateroom)||$4,662||$2,650||$2,063||$1,769||Book Now!|
|VB (Verandah Stateroom)||$4,462||$2,550||$1,996||$1,719||Book Now!|
|VC (Verandah Stateroom)||$4,262||$2,450||$1,929||$1,669||Book Now!|
|VD (Verandah Stateroom)||$4,162||$2,400||$1,896||n/a|
|VE (Verandah Stateroom)||$4,112||$2,375||$1,879||$1,632|
|VF (Verandah Stateroom)||$3,962||$2,300||$1,829||n/a|
|VH (Verandah Stateroom)||$3,762||$2,200||n/a||n/a|
|C (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,462||$2,050||$1,663||$1,469|
|D (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,362||$2,000||$1,629||$1,444|
|DD (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,262||$1,950||$1,596||$1,419|
|E (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,212||$1,925||$1,579||$1,407|
|F (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,162||$1,900||$1,563||$1,394|
|G (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,112||$1,875||$1,546||n/a|
|H (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$3,062||$1,850||n/a||n/a|
|HH (Ocean-view Stateroom)||$2,962||$1,800||$1,496||n/a|
|I (Interior Stateroom)||$2,812||$1,725||$1,446||$1,307|
|J (Interior Stateroom)||$2,762||$1,700||$1,429||$1,294|
|K (Interior Stateroom)||$2,662||$1,650||$1,396||n/a|
|L (Interior Stateroom)||$2,562||$1,600||n/a||n/a|
|M (Interior Stateroom)||$2,412||$1,525||n/a||n/a|
|MM (Interior Stateroom)||$2,362||$1,500||n/a||n/a|
All prices above reflect JoCo Cruise’s all-in pricing, which includes all costs necessary to sail aboard JCC2017 (cruise fare, government taxes/fees, and pre-paid gratuities).
IMPORTANT: The ONLY way to book JoCo Cruise is directly through JoCo Cruise. No exceptions.
Early Booking Discount
Book by May 14, 2016 to receive a $75 per berth discount off the full retail price. Your discount will be applied automatically to your total balance owed. NOTE: this discount only applies to berths booked on or before May 14, 2016. If, for example, you’ve made a single-person-occupancy booking, and then after May 14th add three more passengers, those three passengers will NOT receive the Early Booking discount. However, if you’ve booked a quad occupancy cabin (and made the deposit for four passengers) but so far only have your own passenger information entered, and then later confirm and add information for the other three passengers, then those passengers WOULD receive the Early Booking discount.
Returning Monkey Discount
Anyone who has sailed on any previous JoCo Cruise will receive a $70 per berth discount off the full retail price. This applies to all passengers in the Returning Monkey’s room, even if not all of them are Returning Monkeys. Neat!
Children under the age of 3 as of the date of sailing (March 4, 2017) will receive a $250 per-child discount, which will be applied towards the total balance owed. This discount is automatically applied during the booking process.
NEW FOR 2017 – PAY IN FULL DISCOUNT
Passengers paying their balance in full at the time of booking may be eligible for our new Pay in Full discount:
- Bookings as described below completed before February 29, 2016 will receive a 10% discount on their cabin cost
- Bookings as described below completed from February 29, 2016 through May 14, 2016, will receive a 5% discount on their cabin cost
- Balance must be paid in full all at once at time of booking to be eligible for the Pay in Full discount; making an initial deposit and paying the balance “in a day or two” or any other type of installments are not eligible for this discount
- Pay in Full discount is applied to your booking’s remaining balance after any and all applicable discounts have been applied
- Discount will NOT be applied to any berths added after the initial booking has been made. (e.g., if you book a single occupancy room and then later add a second occupant, your Pay in Full Discount does not apply to the additional cost of that second berth)
Single Occupancy Pricing
A surcharge applied to single occupancy staterooms (i.e. those with only one person staying in the cabin) is reflected in the Pricing Table above.
Cabin Selection and Preferences
The initial booking process will place you in a “provisional” cabin; the process will also prompt you for any preferences of location, requests to be placed near specific other passengers, etc. While we can’t guarantee to fill every request, we will do our best to accommodate everyone.
Actual cabin assignments will be made in the following order of preference in March/April 2016:
- Anyone sailing on JoCo Cruise 2016 who has booked JCC2017 on or before February 28, 2016 (i.e., before or during JoCo Cruise 2016).
- Everyone else who has booked JCC2017 on or before February 28, 2016.
- Cabin selections for bookings made after February 28, 2016 will be filled thereafter on a first come, first serve basis.
All cabin categories and prices listed above are subject to availability. (i.e., the fact that they are listed above does not necessarily indicate that a given cabin is definitely available; the actual booking process will accurately reflect current cabin availability.)
If your desired cabin category is currently sold out, or if you’re already booked but are seeking to switch to a currently-unavailable cabin category, all hope is not lost! A number of cabins usually free up due to cancellations.
In either above case, you can sign up on the JoCo Cruise wait list. When signing up on the wait list, just indicate which cabin type(s) you are interested in, and you’ll be notified if a cabin of your desired type comes available.
INCLUDED in the JCC2017 all-in-one Cruise Price
The following are included in the Cruise Prices listed in the Pricing Table:
- Your cruise fare
- All taxes/fees
- Gratuities (for stateroom steward, head waiter, waiter and assistant waiter)
- Access to JoCo Cruise entertainment and events
- All your on-board meals (excluding optional meals in the ship’s “specialty” restaurants)
- 24-hour room service
- Tea, coffee, and iced tea
- Use of the gym
- The wind at your back, the sky overhead, the sea spray in your face
NOT INCLUDED in the Cruise Price
The following are not included in the Cruise Prices listed in the Pricing Table:
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and bottled juices
- Use of the spa
- Casino action
- Holland America shore excursions
- Ship to shore telephone, internet access
- Some “specialty” dining venues
- Some on-board activities (including the video arcade, bingo, etc.)
- Any expenses of a personal nature (purchases made in shipboard stores or auctions; laundry; travel to/from the airport; pre- and/or post-cruise hotel; shuttle to/from airport; extra gratuities for particularly excellent service; etc.)
- Medical services
NOTE: Holland America Lines reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of light sweet crude exceeds $70.00 per barrel, according to the New York Mercantile Exchange Index.
- Time of booking (if made before May 14, 2016): $350 per person
- May 14, 2016: an additional $500 per person
- August 14, 2016: an additional $350 per person
- October 14, 2016: an additional $200 per person
- December 14, 2016: Any remaining balance in full
Any bookings made on or after December 15, 2016 will require payment in full at the time of booking.
No exceptions will be made to JCC2017’s cancellation policy under any circumstances (including but not limited to: personal financial issues, adverse weather, or being denied boarding by Holland America Line for any reason). JoCo Cruise recommends purchasing trip insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances that could impact your ability to sail on JCC2017 (e.g., a snowstorm, appendicitis, etc.).