WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE. Many options and packages are available online, though the most flexible ones require purchase within 14 days of your initial booking. (JoCo Cruise does not offer or endorse any specific insurance program or company.)
If you would like to cancel your reservation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings made on or before August 31, 2018 may be cancelled within 30 days of original booking date with no cancellation fees.
- Bookings made between September 1 and December 31, 2018 may be cancelled within 7 days of original booking date with no cancellation fees.
- Bookings made January 1, 2019 and after may be cancelled within 24 hours with no cancellation fees.
Outside of the above “penalty-free” windows, cancellation fees as assessed per the following schedule:
- Cancellation on or before April 30, 2018: Full refund
- Cancellation from May 1 through August 31, 2018: $500 per person
- Cancellation from September 1 through December 31, 2018: 50% of the total booking price
- Cancellation on or after January 1, 2019: No refund
NOTE: if two or more existing bookings are merged into a single booking, this counts as a cancellation of the “discarded” booking(s), which is (are) subject to any applicable cancellation fees.
If you are seeking to “downgrade” your cabin type (e.g., switch from a verandah to an interior), please see our FAQ item on the subject.
For dropping berths within a booking (i.e. not completely cancelling the booking), see this FAQ item.
No exceptions will be made to our cancellation policy under any circumstances (including but not limited to personal financial issues, adverse weather, or being denied boarding by Holland America Line for any reason, including health reasons). JoCo Cruise recommends purchasing trip insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances that could hinder your ability to sail on JCC2019.
In case of cancellation, any applicable refund amounts due may be remitted either by check or to your PayPal account, at the discretion of JoCo Cruise. Note that for check refunds we may require documentation of your current address.