How does the “Worldbuilders Charity Booking Offer” work?
Our friends at Worldbuilders (author Pat Rothfuss’ charitable organization designed to fund education, opportunity, and sustainable self-sufficiency for families and communities worldwide) have helped us put together a special offer for new bookings. (They didn’t think they’d be able to offer it for JCC2018, but noses were put to grindstones and we’re now able to make this trial offering.)
- To qualify, you must not have an existing booking for JCC2018.
- You must complete JCC2018 booking on or before December 15, 2017.
- Enter the offer code “worldbuilders” in the “Promo & Referrer Codes” field during booking process. (Must be the email address associated with referrer’s JCC User Account)
- If you sail on JCC2018 (i.e., don’t cancel your booking), then Worldbuilders will receive a $250 donation on your behalf.
- Everyone in your booking will also have guaranteed attendance at a special onboard meetup event with Pat Rothfuss. (Event details TBA; event will not be exclusive to people using the Worldbuilders booking code, but those people will be guaranteed access.)
- Limit of one $250 Worldbuilders donation per booking (cabin).
- Offer cannot be applied retroactively to existing JCC2018 bookings; offer code must be entered at the time of booking to be eligible for this offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with the JCC2018 Refer a Friend program.
Your Worldbuilders donation will be noted in your User Account after the Home Office confirms all requirements are met; this process may take some time. If your User Account does not reflect your donation 30 days after booking, please contact [email protected].