How does the “Refer a Friend” program work?
Through December 15, 2017, current Sea Monkeys (people with existing JCC2018 bookings) are able to refer a friend to book JoCo Cruise 2018; if their friend books by December 15th, both referrer and referee will receive a $125 onboard credit to their respective onboard accounts.
- Referring guest (“Referrer”) must have an existing JCC2018 booking in good standing (with current minimum payment amounts met or exceeded).
- Referred party (“Referee”) must not have an existing JCC2018 booking, nor have cancelled a previous JCC2018 booking.
- Referee must complete JCC2018 booking on or before Dcember 15, 2017.
- Referee must enter referrer’s email address in “Promo & Referrer Codes” field during booking process. (Must be the email address associated with referrer’s JCC User Account)
- If both referrer and referee sail on JCC2018 (i.e., neither booking cancels), then each will receive a $125 onboard credit to their stateroom account.
- If either referrer or referee cancels their JCC2018 booking, neither party will be eligible for the $125 credit.
- Referrer credits are limited to one $125 credit per referee booking (cabin). Separate individuals within a single referee booking may not receive separate referee credits.
- Referrals cannot be applied retroactively to existing JCC2018 bookings. Referrals must be entered at the time of booking to be eligible for this program.
- The Refer a Friend program cannot be combined with the Worldbuilders Charity Booking Offer.
Referrer and referee credits will be noted in your User Account after the Home Office confirms all requirements are met; this process may take some time. If you believe you are due a referrer or referee credit that hasn’t been noted in your user account 30 days after booking, please contact [email protected].