Am I allowed to make changes to my booking—add/drop passengers, change passenger names, etc.?
You may make these changes as desired, but some changes will be subject to fees:
- You may always add a new passenger without a fee. But please note that new passengers may not be eligible for the same discount(s) as other passengers in your existing booking.
- Passenger changes (name changes) will incur the following fees:
- $25 until May 4, 2017
- $100 on or after May 4, 2017
- Cancelled berth(s) will incur a $250 per dropped berth fee.
- Total cost of booking and applicable discounts will be adjusted to reflect the new number of berths in the booking
- New total cost plus dropped berth fee will not exceed your original booking cost (i.e. you will not pay more than the original cost of your booking should you drop a berth(s))
- Remaining balance for your cabin will be based on the rate for that cabin’s new occupancy. (e.g., if going from two passengers to one, the cabin’s price will be based on its single occupancy rate, not just “half of double occupancy”)
- Upgrading to a higher category cabin will NOT incur change fees.
IMPORTANT: Change fees will not be applied when adding “real” passenger information for an existing “TBD guest” berth (i.e., if you initially paid for a multi-passenger cabin but didn’t have all the passenger information at the time of booking).
In addition, transferring a booking to a different primary contact (i.e., the person responsible for the booking) will incur a $300 Administrative Fee.